A package transformer substation (PTS) manufactured by OOO “VPK-Concept” is an electrical installation designed for receiving, converting and distributing electrical energy, serving to supply power to industrial and urban facilities.
- Drawing up a detailed plan for external and internal electrification;
- Our engineers propose a temporary or permanent power supply project;
- Coordination of the project with regulatory authorities;
- Turnover of the finished project to the customer.
Production and assembly of structures in the facility:
- Frame fabrication and assembly;
- External cladding. The frame is covered with sandwich panels (or other materials in accordance with the project);
- Installation of ceiling, floor, windows and doors.
Transportation of PTS to the site:
- Delivery to the place of assembly is carried out by freight transport; the unloading of the package transformer substation to a previously prepared site is carried out using a crane.
Installation and assembly of packaged transformer substations:
- PTS is installed according to the project;
- Jointing — assembly and installation is performed;
- Insulation and waterproofing of interunit joints;
- Installation of internal partitions and doors;
- Electrical equipment is installed and doors are unlocked;
After completing all of the above works, the PTS is ready for full use and the customer acceptance.